Alley-Oop 360 Club Program
This is a full service club program that is geared towards developing our players to be passionate about the great sport of basketball and to be great people on and off the court. The Youth Club Program is Managed by Director Benny Hoang. Benny Hoang is an extremely passionate hooper that had a great career as a player and is now giving back to the kids of our community.
By joining Alley-Oop 360 Club our commitment to the parents and the participant will be: To provide a world-class experience. We will provide a committed coach for the team. The coach will be committed to developing all players and work to ensure they reach their full potential. We will achieve this objective through providing great practices that will stress fundamentals, improve individual and team skills. The players will learn how to play the right way. The players will be applying what they learn by playing games on a consistent basis. The players will play league games that will be focused on development and tournaments that will be focused on winning.
Player / Participant Commitment: In return, we expect players to bring their best effort and a positive attitude to every practice, training session, game, and tournament. We expect players to be fully committed and to not miss activities and to exhibit great sportsmanship with their teammates and coaches.
You can pay all at once or on a monthly basis. The price per month is $250. When you register you will have the option to select pay all at once or select the payment plan.
- Enjoy a complimentary session. The first session is a try-out to give our program a try. We are confident once you experience the program you will want to join the club.
- ENROLLMENT FEE: $250
- MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS: $250 /month
Enrollment Fee Includes:
- Locks in your spot on the Alley-Oop 360 Team
- Custom designed shooting shirt
- Practice Jersey
- Custom backpack
- Custom designed Home and Away uniform
Monthly Dues Include:
- 2 Team Practices per week for 2 hours
- 1 Team registration into each Alley-Oop League per season
- Players will have the opportunity to participate in Tournaments for an additional fee. Fee's vary by event.
Club Program Brochure - under construction
For more information contact Benny Hoang 805.266.8073 or e-mail email@example.com
Club Practice Days
All Teams will practice twice a week per the schedule below. If it is your first time attending, the session will be free and serve as a try-out.
- Monday & Friday at AIM Sports Group in Seal Beach 6-8pm