Alley-Oop Youth Basketball is offering an opportunity for High School Basketball players to get more work in and develop during their school's off season.
By joining #Hoops Club Program our commitment to the parents and the participant will be: To provide a world-class experience. We will provide a committed coach for the team. The coach will be committed to developing all players and work to ensure they reach their full potential. We will achieve this objective through providing great practices that will stress fundamentals, improve individual and team skills. The players will learn how to play the right way. The players will be applying what they learn by playing games on a consistent basis. The players will play two tournaments per month.
Player / Participant Commitment: In return, we expect players to bring their best effort and a positive attitude to every practice, training session, game, and tournament. We expect players to be fully committed and to not miss activities and to exhibit great sportsmanship with their teammates and coaches.
The commitment is 5 months and is $1250. When you register you will have the option to pay all at once or select the monthly payment plan $250. We will run March 2024 to the end of July 2024. The season for Freshmen thru JV could extend into October if we have enough players that are not in HS programs that are running during this time.. The season for Varsity players runs March (or once teams are done with the HS programs) through end of July.
- Enjoy a complimentary session. The first session is a try-out to give our program a try. We are confident once you experience the program you will want to join the club.
- ENROLLMENT FEE: $150 (Paid when uniform is received or at checkout during registration)
- MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS: $250 /month
- The season for Freshmen thru JV runs March thru July, could extend to October based on player availability
- The season for Varsity runs March (or once teams are done with the HS programs) through July, over by August 1st
- After the initial 5 month commitment, players can opt to continue or not depends on when school HS programs start. High School programs start between August and October. We plan to continue operations for those that wish to continue.
Enrollment Fee Includes:
- Locks in your spot on the #Hoops Team
- Practice Jersey
- Custom designed shooting shirt
Monthly Dues Include:
- 1 Team Practices per week for 1.5 hours
- 2 Tournaments per month
- Registration is now open for the 2024 Season.
Club Practice Days
All Teams will practice twice a week per the schedule below. If it is your first time attending, the session will be free and serve as a try-out.
- Freshmen / JV - Wednesdays 6-7:30pm at the AIM Sports Plex, First practice is March 6
- Varsity - Thursdays 6-7:30pm at the MAP Sports Facility, First Practice is March 7
For more information contact Bryan Gray 562.673.4444 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org